Wednesday 2 May 2012

April showers bring May flowers (i hope)!

Well I feel like I've been patient with the weather, I would even go so far as to say I was grateful for the rain to begin with as we needed it, but enough is enough! Ok, it isn't raining today.. yet, but I'm not holding my breath!

I'm the kind of 'the hotter the better' kind of person. When it's cold I have to wear lots of layers to keep warm, and I do need layers as I feel the cold. I love being outside, being at the beach, festivals, having bbq's, walking, gardening, horse riding, camping and all of these things are, to me, so much better in the hot hot sunshine. I love watching my daughter splashing around in the paddling pool or eating an ice-cream with her sunhat on. I think we can put some of the blame for our not so outdoorsy lifestyle in the UK on the weather.

I accept that we have seasons and we have winter but I would like at least to be guaranteed nice weather in June, July & August. I need to see some serious sunshine soon, May show me that sunshine still exists in England please!

I apologise for the moan today, I'll leave you with some images of warmer climes to make up for my rant!

Cinque Terre In Italy, somewhere I'd love to visit:







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...